Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Check your Bills

With all thats been going on I was a bit distressed. Our Car insurance is pulled directly out of our checking account every month. In December we sold my van, so I called to pull it off. The amount they sent me to balance out the remainder of the year was $120 for 4 months, however in January I noticed my bill was still 154.24, $34.24 more than it should have been, but I had misplaced the paperwork, in February, I figured it was just a fluke and I had misread it, but again, they pulled out 154.24. To my delight, last night, I was cleaning behind my loveseat (I wanted to move some furniture around to make things easier on my non working leg) I found the letter from AAA. YAY, so first thing this morning I called my agent, he has 24 hours to call me back before I call to talk to someone else, they owe me $68.48 and if this isnt fixed, we are finding another company to cover BOTH of our insurances.

Make sure you are only paying what you agree to.

No comments: