Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Monday, June 9, 2008

We Did It!!!!

We are now the proud owners of a 2002 mobile home.
Today we closed, I am so excited, it was a LONG day, but well worth it.

I am so excited, it seems we don't do much for ourselves like that but this was oh so worth it to me.
Our mortgage payment will go down significantly, our gas will increase a little bit because we are further out now, but I dont think that will be a huge increase.

I am just so excited.

Thursday will be our big grocery shop, I have to hit 3 stores this week. Hopefully we will be able to start moving things this weekend or next.

No comments: