Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I come across Lots and Lots of frugal findings almost every day. I usually file them away and can never find them again. This Blog is specifically so I can find what I have learned from and refer back to it at a later time.

Thank you to all the bloggers who have shared your frugal findings and blessed others with them already.

No comments: