Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Monday, October 15, 2007

Menu Plan for October 15-21

This weeks menu in No particular order since I only know What we are having Today and Wednesday at this point.

Monday- Tacos, Corn and refried beans (pantry Meal)
Tater Tot Casserole
Wednesday we are having Crock Pot Chili as we wont be home most of the day thanks to my tests.
Burgers with all the fixings and Potato Wedges
Taco Salad (fixed with leftover CHili)
Spaghetti with homemade sauce and Meatballs
Homemade Pizza

Looking at how they came out on the list, I think it just might stay this way as its a good progression to not havign nasty leftovers every day. And my total grocery list, includes nothing more than Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Doritos, I have EVERYTHING else we need already in the house, How cool is that. I can live on a $5 weekly budget, if only that were truly the case. Last week I got Better than excellent deals on Chicken, tortillas, Ground Beef and a whole lot of other stuff. So I stocked up with $72 worth of groceries, so for the next 3 weeks $5 is more like all I can really afford to spend. Although I do have some tucked away in case we get another fabulous sale....its not at Kroger or Meijer this week though.

No comments: