Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Menu Plan Monday #2


This will change somewhat since today I was informed that I need to go on a diet that is High Protein, Low fat, Low calorie, and Low carb for the PTC.

Sunday, We ate at the In laws for Mother's Day
Monday, We are having Tacos with the fixings tonight
Tuesday, Spaghetti and Meatballs
Wednesday, Sausages with Pork and Beans
Thursday, Chicken Chili
Friday, Burritos
Saturday, Homemade Pizza

I have no idea how I am going to cut out those refined carbs at this point, I am such a bread eater that this is going to be REALLY REALLY hard, but I have to do it and I am GOING to do it. Ultimately I want to lose 4 times what the doctor wants me to lose, but thats a VERY long term goal.

I am guessing I am going to be double menu planning, because I know full well Chris will not go for the all chicken, fish and veggies that I was ordered... wish me luck.

For More Meun's head on over to Organizing Junkie, Laura has the best advise on organizing everything.

No comments: