Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

quick dinner

Normally I wouldn't do this, but we had a huge sale here not that long ago on Chicken Voila, since I had orientation tonight this made a good quick dinner.

I added two chicken breast halves and voila, dinner for 3 quick and easy.

Total cost less than $4 for the whole meal.

No comments: