Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Saturday, August 2, 2008

scrambled brains

No, we aren't eating brains around here, but mine have been quite scrambled lately, my menus have been a shambles and I can barely tell which end is up at this moment.

menu plan for this week though....hopefully baring any total misery.

Sunday, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce
Monday, Neuro-Opthamologist appointment, Chicken Voila (easy and I don't need to see what I am doing)
Tuesday, Minute Steaks cooked with Mushrooms and Onions
Wednesday, I have orientation, Chris and Lauren will have Tater Tot Casserole
Thursday, Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy and Mashed Potatoes and Garlic green Beans
Friday, Taco Soup
Saturday, Taco Salad

No comments: