Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What's the best way to save money?

Do Not let food go to waste. We had a BAD experience today. I attempted to make a chicken dish. I put the BONELESS SKINLESS Chicken thighs in the crock pot and discovered after a couple hours that they have Bones and skin. YUCK! They smelled so bad I nearly lost it. Needless to say they are garbage. I think they were in the freezer too long or something, they tasted aweful and I didn't even get to use the recipe, I think I will try it again with Chicken breasts, but I will cook and shred the breasts first before I make that meal.

No comments: