Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chaos, Confusion, and Confessions

This has been anything but a frugal week.
For starters, it seems when one thing goes wrong, the rest seem to fall apart too.
I did stay out of the grocery stores this past week, but I don't think it helped us since I was not doing a pantry challenge.

Yes, we have eaten at home a bit, but the bit certainly hasn't been enough.
Tonight, we are having a freezer meal, tomorrow hopefully the same, except tomorrow, my goal is to have it be MY freezer meal and not the out of the box kind.
Today its all about Angelfood Ministries We are having Salisbury Steak we got from there and Green beans that came from them, the Baked Potatoes are the last of the Kroger's just before Thanksgiving sale, when I got them for a good price for baking potatoes.

I guess I had better go pull down that meatloaf now then, huh? Ok, that's done, now tomorrow I wont have any excuses to not have it. Today I have been cleaning a lot, I finally got my furniture rearranged for Crystal's Make Your Home a Haven. My living room looks pretty good, next I have to tackle the dining area so I can take a picture and post it on the other blog.
I guess that's as frugal as I have been as cleaning doesn't cost me anything and actually saves me money in the long run as I don't need to go get something I found while de-cluttering, there is always at least one or two things I find that I have been missing.

No comments: