Living Within the Means God has Provided for you.

I have been a stay at home mom since 2003, although living on one fairly small income has been challenging, God has always provided for our family. With a Gross income of aproximately $20,000 we own our own home, actually have two running vehicles and want for very little. Lots of people complain about not having enough money to pay their bills. I have a hard time understanding why. On a monthly basis, we make a mere $1, 356, I had no clue til recently how low that really was. Its funny, but being Poor is more of a mentality than an actuality for most of us.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Frugal Gift

I do not usually like Budget 101, but in the crafts section this past week I saw the COOLEST gift for my Brothers in Law. http://budget101.com/crafts/fcp4.htm
I could not do it 100% the way the directions tell you to because I could not get the hands off the clock, but for $4 plus a battery, We have a beautiful clock with a wedding photo now how cool is that for a frugal gift.

I am waiting on my mother in law to email me a better photo of other BIL and SIL because the first one she sent was too dark, they may just get an IOU because I need a Perfect Photo first.

No comments: